Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Best Vape With Built In Battery
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and incredible customer support. They offer a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer a fantastic, inexpensive options. Best Vape With Built In Battery
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, We link straight to the product or brand names so that you may acquire straight from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in numerous methods. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Best Vape With Built In Battery
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide several mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Best Vape With Built In Battery
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only provides a severe, crude taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided various experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Best Vape With Built In Battery
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply fantastic customer service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice set. This package allows you to create something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.