Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Canadian E Juice Companies
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and amazing client service. They provide a big array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a terrific, affordable alternatives. Canadian E Juice Companies
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, we link directly to the product or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy percentages of different tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Canadian E Juice Companies
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer several blending alternatives. For instance, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Canadian E Juice Companies
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides a severe, unrefined taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Canadian E Juice Companies
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent customer care and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I also found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package enables you to create something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.