Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Cheap Vape Box
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and amazing customer care. They use a huge range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a great, affordable options. Cheap Vape Box
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links straight to the product or brands so that you might purchase straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this site. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous methods. Additionally, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Cheap Vape Box
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer a number of mixing options. For example, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Cheap Vape Box
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just provides a harsh, unrefined taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes great in consuming, does not always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Cheap Vape Box
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I likewise learnt that they offer a DIY juice package. This set enables you to create something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.