Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Oil Cartridge Pen Vape
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer support. They offer a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to supply a terrific, low-cost choices. Oil Cartridge Pen Vape
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, we link straight to the product or brands so that you might acquire straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Oil Cartridge Pen Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer several mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Oil Cartridge Pen Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives a severe, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Oil Cartridge Pen Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great client service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I also found out that they use a DIY juice package. This package allows you to develop something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.