Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Pen Vape Battery Charger
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and amazing customer support. They use a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer an excellent, inexpensive options. Pen Vape Battery Charger
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, we link straight to the product or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Pen Vape Battery Charger
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the distinct aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they use a number of blending alternatives. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they permit you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Pen Vape Battery Charger
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just provides a severe, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Pen Vape Battery Charger
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent customer service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I also discovered that they provide a DIY juice kit. This package enables you to produce something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.