Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Pen Vape Not Hitting
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and unbelievable customer care. They offer a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide an excellent, inexpensive choices. Pen Vape Not Hitting
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, we link straight to the product or brands so that you might acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The business is unique in lots of ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Pen Vape Not Hitting
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use several blending alternatives. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Pen Vape Not Hitting
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides a severe, crude taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Pen Vape Not Hitting
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer support and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This set enables you to develop something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.