Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Pen Vapes That Take Buds
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and amazing customer care. They provide a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to provide a fantastic, low-priced alternatives. Pen Vapes That Take Buds
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this site are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, we link directly to the item or brand names so that you might acquire straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Pen Vapes That Take Buds
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique feature of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing alternatives. For example, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Pen Vapes That Take Buds
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives an extreme, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes great in eating, does not always need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Pen Vapes That Take Buds
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific customer service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also found out that they provide a DIY juice kit. This set enables you to create something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.