Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Bad Taste
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and extraordinary customer support. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a terrific, inexpensive choices. Vape Cartridge Bad Taste
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, we link directly to the item or brand names so that you might purchase directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The company is unique in many methods. In addition, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Bad Taste
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide numerous mixing choices. For instance, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Bad Taste
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only offers a harsh, unrefined taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. In addition, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Bad Taste
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I likewise learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit allows you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.