Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Container
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and extraordinary customer service. They provide a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a fantastic, low-cost alternatives. Vape Cartridge Container
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, we link straight to the item or brand names so that you might buy straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of different tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Container
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide a number of mixing options. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Container
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just provides an extreme, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Container
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer care and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit enables you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.