Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge No Atomizer
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and extraordinary customer service. They offer a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a great, low-cost alternatives. Vape Cartridge No Atomizer
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, we link directly to the product or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the company. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The business is distinct in numerous methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge No Atomizer
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge No Atomizer
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides a harsh, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always have to taste equally good when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge No Atomizer
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent customer care and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I likewise discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit enables you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.