Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Oil Too Thick
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and incredible customer service. They offer a huge range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to offer an excellent, affordable alternatives. Vape Cartridge Oil Too Thick
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, we link straight to the item or brand names so that you might purchase directly from the company. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Oil Too Thick
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mainly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Oil Too Thick
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only offers a severe, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Oil Too Thick
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit allows you to produce something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.