Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Strains
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and amazing customer care. They offer a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to supply a terrific, low-cost choices. Vape Cartridge Strains
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, we link straight to the product or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The business is unique in many ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Strains
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special feature of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide a number of mixing options. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Strains
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides a severe, unrefined taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that permits them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Strains
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer excellent customer care and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I also found out that they use a DIY juice kit. This set enables you to develop something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.