Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Won’T Heat
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and amazing client service. They use a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer an excellent, low-priced choices. Vape Cartridge Won’T Heat
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this site are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, we link straight to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of different flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Won’T Heat
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer several blending options. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Won’T Heat
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only provides a severe, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I think this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Won’T Heat
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide terrific customer care and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I likewise learnt that they use a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to develop something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are lots of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.