Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Flavor Build Tips
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and unbelievable client service. They offer a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply a great, low-cost alternatives. Vape Flavor Build Tips
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, we link straight to the item or brands so that you might purchase directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Flavor Build Tips
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide several blending alternatives. For example, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they permit you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Flavor Build Tips
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides an extreme, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Flavor Build Tips
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply excellent client service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I also learnt that they use a DIY juice kit. This package permits you to develop something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.