Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Flavors Concentrate
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and amazing customer support. They use a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide an excellent, inexpensive choices. Vape Flavors Concentrate
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, we link straight to the product or brands so that you might purchase directly from the company. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is special in lots of methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of different tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Flavors Concentrate
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice producer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous mixing choices. For example, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they enable you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Flavors Concentrate
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only gives an extreme, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always need to taste similarly good when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I think this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Flavors Concentrate
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great customer support and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I likewise found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This package enables you to produce something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.