Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pen Cartridge Not Heating
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and incredible customer care. They provide a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide a great, low-priced alternatives. Vape Pen Cartridge Not Heating
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, we link straight to the product or brands so that you might buy straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this site. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of different flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pen Cartridge Not Heating
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special feature of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing options. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pen Cartridge Not Heating
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides an extreme, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pen Cartridge Not Heating
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific customer care and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice package. This set enables you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.