Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Moxie 310
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and extraordinary client service. They offer a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a great, low-cost alternatives. Vape Pens Moxie 310
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, we link directly to the product or brand names so that you might purchase straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Moxie 310
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide a number of mixing choices. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Moxie 310
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just offers an extreme, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that permits them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Moxie 310
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer fantastic customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This set enables you to develop something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.