Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Shop Facebook
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and extraordinary client service. They use a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to provide a great, low-priced options. Vape Shop Facebook
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, We link directly to the item or brands so that you may purchase straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous methods. Additionally, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of different tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Shop Facebook
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use numerous mixing choices. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Shop Facebook
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just offers a harsh, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always need to taste equally great when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Shop Facebook
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer great customer care and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I also learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package allows you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are lots of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.