Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Griffin
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer support. They offer a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a great, inexpensive choices. Vape Tank Griffin
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, We link straight to the product or brands so that you might buy directly from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The company is special in numerous ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Griffin
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Griffin
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a harsh, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes good in consuming, does not always need to taste equally good when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Griffin
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I likewise found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit enables you to produce something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of options to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.