Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank No Flavor
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and extraordinary customer service. They use a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a great, inexpensive choices. Vape Tank No Flavor
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, We link straight to the item or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is special in numerous methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order percentages of various flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank No Flavor
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer several blending options. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they permit you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank No Flavor
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes good in eating, does not always need to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank No Flavor
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide terrific customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I likewise found out that they use a DIY juice package. This kit enables you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.