Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Not Screwing
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and amazing customer support. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a great, low-priced choices. Vape Tank Not Screwing
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, We link directly to the product or brand names so that you may buy straight from the company. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Not Screwing
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Not Screwing
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides an extreme, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes great in eating, does not always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I think this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two offered different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Not Screwing
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent client service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I likewise discovered that they provide a DIY juice package. This set permits you to create something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.