Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Root Beer Float
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and extraordinary customer care. They use a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply an excellent, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Wild Root Beer Float
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, IDTEnergyNetwork links directly to the product or brand names so that you might purchase directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The business is distinct in numerous ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Root Beer Float
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice producer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer several blending options. For example, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Root Beer Float
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives an extreme, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Root Beer Float
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer care and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I likewise learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package enables you to develop something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are lots of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.