Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild S+C 2
*We receive a commission if you decide to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and incredible customer care. They use a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to supply a great, low-cost choices. Vape Wild S+C 2
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, We link straight to the product or brands so that you may purchase straight from the provider. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The business is distinct in numerous methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of different flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild S+C 2
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide a number of blending options. For example, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild S+C 2
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a harsh, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes good in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two offered different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild S+C 2
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer care and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I also learnt that they offer a DIY juice kit. This kit permits you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.